Wednesday 23 March 2011

So now what?

'You should do a blog' says my mum, as we watch Julia and Julie, (or is it t'other way around? Hmmm) that film with Amy Adams. 'Wouldn't have a clue how to', say I.
'Look it up on Google' says she, so I do, and a couple of hours later here I am. Except I don't know what to write....Really...she says as the tumbleweed blows past on the evening wind. As this is my first time, I suppose I should have had my subject ready, but I didn't. So now either you've just wasted 5 minutes reading this, or on planet reality, no-one is looking so it doesn't matter anyway. Anyway, at 22.40 its past my bedtime, so I'm going to deliberate what to write tomorrow. Oh, and hope I don't wake everyone up tonight screaming. I suffer from night terrors y'see. Oh what a fun gal I am! Bye for now x

No comments:

Post a Comment