Wednesday 10 August 2011

I Predict a Riot

So, I had a Stye. Phoned the quacks, and was told to hold a hot used teabag, (sans milk, natch) on my eye. I was dubious, I must admit. However, I held the Aldi Gold label (delish, better than Twinnings)  bag on my eye. And holy f*** but the blinking thing (see what I did there?) went! I was amazed, I can tell you. So now I don't have a stye,which is a. good. thing.

Was going to watch the fottie tonight, but cos of the riots it was cancelled. Which makes us look bad, what with the 'lympics coming up and all that. Looks like we can't cope with stuff. Still, I'm concerned about the first agmes of the season on Saturday. I mean, Carpet World has burned down so I can see why they'd call all the matches off. Cynical? Moi...

No comments:

Post a Comment